Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: did I hear Europe? interview mp3 mike ness

  1. #1
    Inactive Member dontdragmedown's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 11th, 2004
    Posts
    62
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    there's an interview with Mike at (mp3)

    http://www.1077theend.com/djnoname.asp

    Towards the end of the interview, did he say something about the band wanting to play Europe, or have I misheard?

  2. #2
    Inactive Member joshroush's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 12th, 2003
    Posts
    591
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hell yes, thanx I just made a sweet unplugged/interview comp. CD
    Angels wings
    Prison bound
    Reach FTS
    Interview

  3. #3
    Inactive Member dontdragmedown's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 11th, 2004
    Posts
    62
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    great idea ...

    I sure hope they'll go through with it!

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Python423's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 28th, 2003
    Posts
    358
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thanks for posting that interview. I enjoyed hearing it !!!

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Agent5556's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 2nd, 2004
    Posts
    170
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yeah that was an OK interview. Do you ever wake up and pinch yourself and say hey I am Mike Ness?? Ah that was a good one to ask, took alot of thought there, right? Good think he shot down that book idea as well. It was kind of a slow interview but hey...thats all right!

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Creep's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 26th, 2003
    Posts
    75
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    "There wasn't much applause in house painting" - classic

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •